Wicked Heat - Nicola Marsh Review posted on Way Too Hot Books

For starters, I have a confession to make. I love Australia. I love it since the first time I watched Heartbreak High, I think I was eleven years old, and I experienced my first fangirling moment. And don't let me start with amazing authors such as Melina Marchetta, Cath Crowley and Lucy Christopher. Now you understand why I just had to read Wicked Heat. Oh, and this: Jett Alcott looks like Alex O'Loughlin.

Story & Characters. Nicola Marsh is one smart woman. Why? Because she uses the best advantage she has - being a woman means that you know woman's heart and her secret desires really, really well. If you are a writer and your genre of choice is romance, that is something that will help you a lot if you use it wisely. Wicked Heat has everything that makes a good mainstream romance novel:

1. lovable female character that will not annoy you and with who you can relate,
2. male character that will make you swoon and "ohh" and "ahh", strong, but not too dominant.

Main focus is on Allegra and Jett. It's all about their relationship, so it's understandable that very little part of the story deals with other characters. They are all in the background, which is good because Wicked Heat wouldn't be a good if it wasn't a case. I would say that this book is perfect choice for beach, but considering rain and low temperatures these last few days, it looks that summer is behind us. But don't let that stop you! If you are allergic on rain (*shivers*) like me, you need to read something that will keep you in your happy, sunny place.

But what I liked the most was way too hot part of this book. Of course.;) It is beautifully written without all of the sex-talk that you find in erotic romances - stupid lines is what I hate the most in this type of the books. And, man, Jett Alcott knows how to talk! In the bed and outside of it.

One tiny little bit detail that I find lacking is the ending - certain parts of it were rushed, but still, that wasn't something that will make me diss Wicked Heat.

What should you do? Nicola Marsh is writing second book of Feel the Heat series. Wanton Heat will be out sometime around beginning of 2014. which means that you have more than enough time to prepare yourself and meet Aussie hunk, Jett. Now, go, read! And tell me all about it!

***Note!Copy of the book was provided by publisher, Entangled Brazen, in exchange for honest review.***