Dreamless - Josephine Angelini ***NOTE! review is posted on Ja čitam, a ti?

Are you, Jose Angelini, one of the descendants of, um, I don't know... Is there Greek goddess of torturing by cliffhangers? Just to make one thing clear - I wouldn't mind if you leave the love story as it is. Yes, I am that kinky.

Second book in Starcrossed series picks up where first one ended so maybe it would be good idea if you refresh your memory before you start reading. Dreamless is more focused on Helen's role in the new world she found herself part of. Don't be disappointed, there's going to be lot of emotional tensions - all suckers for romance will be really happy because there's a new boy. And he's not just any boy - I'm still in team Lucas, now even more than before: good boy is seriously gone bad. Actually, all characters are darker and whole book has this gothic feeling especially parts about the Underworld. But I have to admit one thing. I love strong and believable female characters more than hot, bad, bookish boys and Helen is definitely in this group.

I think that even if you didn't enjoyed that much in the first book, you are going to devour this one. All the things I found lacking in the Starcrossed is set on the right path in sequel. Josepine Angelini is growing up as the author and I think I have a new girl crush (latest one was on Tara Kelly). Speaking about Josephine, check out her blog post Photos vs Imagination - is it good thing to put faces on the covers and how does it influence the way readeres imagine characters. One more reason why I like this girl so much. What do you think? Do you agree with Josephine?