The White Thread (The Gateway Chronicles #3) - K.B. Hoyle Review posted on I'm a reader, what about you?

First, I have to tell you, guys, something. Actually, ask you. Why aren't you reading this series? All of you who have NetGalley account, go there now and request it! I don't care what you've been up to! Do it NOW!

I've been lucky to be part of blog tours for first two books: The Six and The Oracle. This time I can't wait for tour to talk about this book - The White Tread is the best one so far. I told this already to K.B. Hoyle, but I'll tell it again:

This woman is genius!!!

So, let's begin, shall we?

Storyline. The White Thread has pretty much the same general structure as the first two books - considering the fact that everything happens when Darcy, Sam, Amelia, Perry, Dean and Lewis "cross" to Alitheia, we are meeting characters again after a year since the events in The Oracle. But difference now is that the story is much darker. Remember that main characters are fifteen years old? This book is about growing up and making tough decisions and choices. What I liked? This time they didn't just simply go trough the gateaway - their lives in this world and in Alitheia are starting to mix and nothing is that easy anymore.

Characters. I absolutely love Darcy from the very start and she didn't disappoint me now. She's not kid anymore, that's for sure. She makes mistakes as anybody else, she's not perfect, but she knows what is good and what is not and, in the end, she makes all the right choices. I know that I'm boring with this because I tell it every time - Yahto Veli. But, hey, I'm in the fan girl mood so back off! I didn't believe that I could love him more after what he had done in previous book, but I do. You'll see. So far I didn't like Tellius that much but I've changed my mind - he's going to be swoon worthy boy. Here's the funny part - Perry has a new haircut and I couldn't stop imagining him as Justin Bieber - and, dear God, I hate that kid.

Extras. If you want to learn more about the story, characters or how this whole series came to life, go to K.B. Hoyle blog. There you can read extra bio information about Darcy, Yahto Veli, Tellius and character interview with Sam. I have to admit that I envy her three sons . Their lives must be full of amazing bedtime stories with mom like that.

The White Thread is coming out on August 16th and forth book, The Enchanted, is due sometime this fall. I know I'll be waiting for it like a madwoman. You can find first two books on Amazon - The Six and The Oracle.

Until next time,