Pretty When She Kills - Rhiannon Frater This was such a fun book to read! I enjoyed in it even more than with Pretty When She Dies.

Rhiannon Frater continues to write story about Amaliya in the same doomed and gloomed mode. Right from the opening scene you will already be forced to cover your head and scream "Bloody hell!!!"

Biggest difference compared to the first book is that Pretty When She Kills has this... how to put it? Romantic side? But let me assure you that romance in this book is more like something that you could find in True Blood than in Twilight. And when I say True Blood, I mean blood, lust and tearing clothes. Also, you will read stories about other characters, mainly Samantha and Jeff. Sam's POV was my favorite part of the whole book. I liked the way her relationship with Amaliya developed and her new ghost-whisperer abilities.
Rhiannon introduces us with some new characteres - keep an eye on the new girl, Bianca. I had to pick up my jaw from the floor.

I don't usualy imagine actors or musicians as characters from the latest book I've read, but this time I just couldn't help myself. For me Amaliya is Megan Fox - long back hair, tattooes, and blue eyes, whole good girl gone bad thing. I'm wondering if author used her as the inspiration.