Wicked Kiss - Michelle Rowen Review posted on Ja čitam, a ti?

So much better than Dark Kiss

I haven't read paranormal novels for a long, long time. I guess I had a bad case of sups overload. It was about time, right? I'm happy that my big comeback started with second book in Nightwatchers series by Michelle Rowen. (You can find my review for Dark Kiss here.)
I love books about angels, but so far books about this type of supernatural creatures tended to be disappointing. My biggest problem with first novel was that it didn't feel believable, but I didn't have that issue with Wicked Kiss. It wasn't absolutely perfect, there were few things that bothered me, but it's solid 4 stars.
Story continues were it ended in Dark Kiss - we are following Samantha in her struggle to get her soul back and put her life back together after some shocking discoveries. One thing I can promise you is that you will be blown away when you read about Bishop and Kraven's past. Also, there is new angel in town and she is one of those kick ass girls - I loved her.
I don't know how many books will there be - I hope one more, two max - it wouldn't be brightest idea to drag this series on and on. I can already tell that the next sequel will include Salvatore brothers/Elena type of love triangle - Michelle, please, don't do that! Make our Sam a strong girl who is devoted to that one special guy.

Until next time,

Glass

***NOTE! Copy of the book is kindly provided by the publisher, Harlequin Teen. I'm not paid for writing review - I do this for free as lover of written word. All opinions in this review are personal.