I Am Number Four Movie Tie-in Edition (Lorien Legacies) - Pittacus Lore Before I started reading this book, all I knew about it was that there would be a movie. Teen alien with superpowers, popular girl and her ex-boyfriend... Well, sounds like Superman to me! And, suddenly, everyone talks about it. So I think - What the hell, I´ll read it! First thing that was strange - author´s name (like it came from greek myth), and then it´s actually in the book as one of the Elders...Hm... Cheap trick to get attention. By the end of the book I was sure that writer is a female, but then I found out there are writers - James Frey and Jobie Hughes - and they are boys. Who knew, boys can be pathetic as girls!:)

Honestly, I have mixed reactions to this book. For start, no vampires, shapeshifters, ghosts or angels. Refreshing! But save-Earth-think-green plot is usual theme for male authors as supernatural romances is for female authors. Nice book to kill time. But constantly I had a feeling that something is missing. I´m curious about the movie - high expectations.